For Cleansing Cloth Softpack: For external use only. Open lid, apply pressure to break perforated seal and pinch away label. Remove cloth and close lid. Unfold cloth and gently wipe from front to back. Use only once and flush only one cloth at a time.*
For Individually Wrapped Cloths: For external use only. Remove cloth from foil packet, unfold, and gently cleanse intimate area, wiping from front to back. Use only once, and flush only one cloth at a time.*
*Our Summer's Eve® FreshCycle™ Cleansing Cloths Flush Friendly™ technology has been tested by an independent lab to ensure that they meet the INDA/EDANA guidelines and testing protocols for flushability, to determine that when used as directed**, they break up and disperse within 60 minutes after flushing, and that they are safe for most well-maintained sewer and septic systems
**Failure to follow Instructions for Disposal may lead to system damage and/or regulatory violation. If a problem is noticed, dispose of in trash and do not flush!
Instructions for Disposal:
DO NOT FLUSH if:
- It violates local rules/regulations
- Using a vehicle toilet system such as an RV, marine or aviation toilet system
- Using a macerator toilet or household basement pump systems
- Using a system containing fat/grease/foreign objects, and/or a system with undetermined capabilities.
OKAY TO FLUSH if:
- Permitted by local rules/regulations
- Only flushing one Cleansing Cloth per flush
- Using a well-maintained toilet and sewer or septic system that follows EPA, or alternative annual inspections and pumping, and has no history of clogs or backups